Saturday 1 November 2014

Second Forwards


It has been 10 days since I last posted! Well, daddy is now on his way to switzerland! A levels is in like one and a half days? 26 more days till this son of a bitch ends. and I have an itchy mosquito bite on my wrist. D: So how has these ten days been? sorry if i'm late on replies or what not, I WAS TRYING TO STUDY. AND THEN I GOT DISTRACTED. Like when I finally got off my phone for such a long time, I go on to my computer and BAM! Keeping Up With The Kardashians??????????????? Why in the world am I even watching this hello???

I seriously don't know whats in my brain really. Its so stressful, yet its so idk what the hell is this. LOL. I am losing my mind here. help me out. So many things planned out for after A Levels, most importantly I need to get a job. And then I can do the rest of the other shits. I wanna learn real DJ-ing, like that's so cool. And then make my own mixes and make a channel OR SOMETHING TO DO W MY LIFE. IDK. And ofcourse the parties and stuff, can't wait to party!!! can't wait for zoukout w bff!!! :D CANT WAIT TO FINALLY GO OUT W ROYDON. and buy clothes, revamp my cupboard, re-do fking grade 8, START GYMING. DO MY FKING HAIR. BLABLABLA. I wanna get a macbook as well and BUY the sims 4 and all the expansion packs.

and catch up on all the shows, and catchup on my social life hahahaha. I AM KENDALL KRAZY. So its like, I read my notes for a few hours and then Keeping up with the kardashians from 5pm till 4am what in the world. ofcourse there's fattening dinner in bewteen.

ENJOY THE 'NEW' BLOG BACKGROUND SONGS.

OK GOODBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.