Tuesday 21 October 2014

Second Graduation

Yesterday was a wonderful day! Had graduation! pretty intense. yup my date was Brandon! The teacher's performance was quite astounding LOL. I was laughing most of the time. And Brandon pulled me on stage and started singing hahahhaa. What a fun day, everyone was dressing up, what a sight! :D So awkward man when kwang came LOL. Idk felt awkward. hahahaha. The food was mehhh. The door gift was alright! Took many pictures! Well, who graduates on a Monday? Ya me and the entire year 3 cohort in MI. Why can't it be on a wednesday night...

OK 2 MORE WEEKS TO A LEVELS, 14 DAYS. FUCKKKK. Can't wait for zoukout and europe trip! can't wait to start planning and fully focus on planning!!! 37 more days to end of it all. hahaha. For those who keep asking if Brandon and I are together, well not now, date after A Levels! right now I'm dating A. Like damn, have to spend loads of time with As. Like who has that kind of time even. Really time to start studying. Megan said A levels to me is like PSLE cause I behave like its not much. LOL. But really i'm stressing about it all day everyday.

Stuff I wanna do after A levels:
1) learn muay thai
2) work
3) gym
4) save money
5) learn italian
6) learn french
7) learn russian
8) plan for Europe
9) change to iphone 6 plus
10) party
11) bake
12) bring my grandma out
13) read the bible
14) buy presents for christmas
15) collect lego minifigurines
16) pack my room
17) short trip w friends out of town
18) splurge on shopping & food
19) change my hair
20) get a new laptop
21) get a real copy of sims 4
22) get another tattoo (or maybe not)
23) participate in runs

etc etc but now I can't think of it. OK PIC TIME

Abi and Mave!


Miss Ang


Miss Cherie


Vice Principal ~


Avvvv


Bryan & Harris


Forehead


Brenda


Serena


Shan


Cheng


Thiang


Keer


Lisa


JE


A very fast runner..


Brandon


QY


Cherie!


more pics to come! Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.