Wednesday 30 July 2014

Second Daysssss


Omg, I didn't blog for a decade and people are still reading this shit hahaha! Let me see what has happened.

18 July 2014 (Friday)
Got back my GP Paper, passed by 3 marks. :/ Practice the piano like a mad person. Zouked with Megan and Janice and Janice's boys.

19 July 2014 (Saturday)
Tuition tuition, yes I went for tuition. And poof, omg, when I walked into my tuition centre, there at the sofa sat Jing Yong and Balverjit. Omg, already have Ian, Silvester and Marcella, now another 2 boys from my class, I think my whole class coming for this tuition. LOL.

Photo: Such a cute ring made of rubberbands from my Godsister!
20 July 2014 (Sunday)
Church lorrrrr. Nothing much. Or maybe I just can't remember what happened. hahahaha! Ohyes ofcourse I practiced lots of piano.

Photo: RHD 2014👭
21 July 2014 (Monday)
Racial Harmony Day Commemoration, wore my SIA uniform again. Buy one time, wear ten thousand times, yup, like that then worth the money. LOL. Presented my GP article on Gaza and Israel who btw, I'm on Israel's side, except the fact that they are killing so many children ya. Practice piano like siao and went to sleep.

Photo: Happy haps dinner last night
22 July 2014 (Tuesday)
Didn't go to school in the moring, instead went for the fuck damn piano exam at 11am. :( Confirm fail until like shit, but the examiner was damn nice ley, give char siew bao all, but the thing is, she angmoh from UK. LOL. Went back to school and I went to school for 1 and a half hours, what the flying fuck. After school went to Grub with Kimberley and Abigail ate churros, and this chicken thing which was damn expensive and small boo.

Photo: RHD 2014👭
23 July 2014 (Wednesday)
School ya? After school zoomed off to Bugis and then to Chinatown and went to Plaza Sing to buy some shits. Hahahaha, fuck la never study. :(

Photo: RHD 2014👭
24 July 2014 (Thursday)
Had accounting mock exam, omg I thought it was on cashflow and manufacturing only, in the end its the whole shit. Had PE, played soccer and went home ~

Photo: Food prepared by Jamie Oliver
25 July 2014 (Friday)
School school school, had GP Paper 1 timed assignment which was damn fail because Mdm Yani didn't come. Went for a Commission Ball with James at Siwssotel Merchant Court. Food damn delish because prepared by Jamie Oliver! Had a great time! First time wearing until so hahahaha what. Oh and Happy Birthday Ming Hui!! :)


26 July 2014 (Saturday)
Went for tuition in the morning with Silvester and Balverjit. Made a new friend called YuFei he damn funny one! After that we walked back to Bishan MRT together, then zoomed to Bras Basah to have dinz with Clement at Timbre! FKING AWESOME DUCK PIZZA.

Photo: RHD 2014👭
27 July 2014 (Sunday)
Went to church in the morning. Met Kezia and Aaron! Went to town to shop shop walk walk. Went to catch Hercules! Damn nice the movie!!! :) Had supper at Chomp chomp with my family eat eat eat eat.

Photo: RHD 2014👭
28 July 2014 (Monday)
Selamat Hari Raya Puasa my Malay friends, Happy Birthday Aryssa! Had econs tuition with Abi in the morning then she came to my house to 'study', end up we watched tv and play shits. hahahaha! Eat macs eat eat eat eat.

Photo: Good food good company
29 July 2014 (Tuesday)
Fucking school make me damn tired. :( Ms Ang gave so many homeworks... After school had astons with Jia En and Abigail! :P

Photo: ☺️
30 July 2014 (Today)
School sucks.

Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.