Friday 4 July 2014

Second Kill


Well well, *imagines I'm maleficent. HAHAHA. So major tired, everyday burning midnight oil, so shag! My eyes gon' be like darky the dark corpse because dark eye circles appearing everywhere. So where did I last left off. Ohyes yes so last Monday, 23 June, forgot what I did, don't think I studied at all. I just can't get my head in da game. OHYA I keep cooking all day every day. Lunch lunch lunch, pasta pasta pasta, fat fat fat belly. Y'know I have no motivation to study or lose weight or whatever, unless I have to go to da club and show my belly, if not, food for life.


Like last wednesday, didn't need to show my belly in zouk because I was wearing a skirt, yes I wore a skirt. HAHAHA. The most embarrassing thing I did was to wear my football jersey to zouk in my skirt with long socks. Dafug I do that for. So I was wearing my liverpool shirt because idk, I THOUGHT SOME PPL WOULD WEAR. Because thegreatTGIW ma, djghetto say wear soccer outfit all. So I wear lor. In the end, heng I brought clothes to change. Ii was wearing Suarez 7, bouncers be like, "Don't bite me ah", "This one cannot let her go in! Wait she bite people!" Eliz didn't understand a word cause she don't watch shit. LOL. Faster chiong to the toilet and change. hahahaha. Clubs w my megs with kwang's company at members heehee.


I skipped tuition the next day, STILL NO MOTIVATION TO STUDY OR WHATSOEVER. DON'T EVEN FEEL LIKE PRACTICING PIANO. LIKE FK THIS MY LIFE SUX FOR NOW LA HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THESE DAMNED EXAMS. Then on Friday went out with bff, supposed to go have fun at sentosa/vivo, went to somerset to watch 22 Jump Street and shop instead. hahaha!! 22 Jump street damn nice ok. go watch! Started studying on Saturday, finally, I decided to open my damned mob book and flip some pages. Every flip, I felt like my life was draining away into the oblivion of exams. While my eyes, closing into dreamland, where my mind slowly enters a state of trance (not club), where my heart, ya my heart is in Italy alrdy.



Sunday went to church and then studied at home. Monday had mob exam, it was fine, econs was fine too and on wednesday, went to get my tattoo done! NOPE DIN GO ZOUK. Then yesterday's accounting exam was shit, today's mob exam was shit because I keep shopping with my mum yesterday and today. Eating and gobbling all sorts of cuisines. Like welcoming fats into my life, should I embrace it or, KILL THE SHIT OUT OF IT. With my body gun. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE END OF MY MUSIC EXAM NEXT WEDNESDAY NO FKING MUSIC FOR FUCKING EVER.

And then gonna fly to Bandung next week! :D AND BOOKED AIR TICKETS TO FINLAND AND ROME ALRDYYYY!!! Gonna book for Paris now! CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.