Sunday 3 August 2014

Second Milk

Hello. Wednesday night, TGIW with my babes! Reached home at 0430 and slept at 0500. WOKE UP AT 0550 FOR SCHOOL. Unhealthy living, tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk. So school, surprisingly there were no adventures of Jo and the sick bay. Like ofcourse I felt tired but not very tired, it must be the ice coffee I drank which tasted like fucking milk which I went to the toilet to puke out. shshh. Anyway, after school went to meet Yu Fei for dinz at Bishan.

Friday was a free day for me! NO FKING SCHOOL YAYYY. Stayed at home the entire day watching OITNB and went to clarke quay to congratulate Enzo on attaining his doctorate degree! so smart or what! Thennn, went home and off to zouk I went! :) It was such an epic night I swear hahahahaa. Anyway, on Saturday, woke up and ate, sat in front of the tv to watch some doctor show and ate more, ate till dinner and went to my room to watch OITNB. Gonna officially start studying tmr, really gotta do that. So byebye dates and shits, no more wasting my time on any other stuffs. Someone confiscate my IC please. Okay Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.