Sunday 22 June 2014

Second Suspense

Photo: Rome I'm coming back
Hello! Super stressed out now due to my skill of procrastination, nope zero studying has been going on for the holidays, I mean if you don't count LCCI studying part. I am so screwed, hell week will start tmr, I shall not be disturbed. hahahaha. Fuck, I'm so fucked. I cannot do anything, I'm so useless and lazy like nothing is going well for me at all. The only thing I can look forward to is Bandung trip on 10 July. Before that, HELL ON EARTH. I even have piano exam on 9 July. :( Not to mention I have not learnt all the songs well. I'm no good, no good at all. Like to be honest, I don't even think I have the capacity to love anyone right now like I have to cure my own problems first.

Sorry to ... Okay, today was very very surprising, like so many unexpected events happened. So I went to church in the morning as usual, my dad was like, "I have a surprise for you", telling me that everyday since Thursday. So, went to church like normal, I wasn't really expecting anything because his surprises are just not much usually... opps. LOL. As usual, we had Hans breakfast, same old same old, but now he ordered extra 2 glasses of orange juice. I was like, "Why order so many orange juice??" Then he said some people coming, so I assumed it was his cell group people or something.

And then, my Godsister Claire turned up with Godma, and Claire was talking to me and playing and stuff. So I thought that was the surprise like, "ohhh cheyy, just my god sister, I thought what wanna prank me or something." 15 minutes later, okay get ready for this guys, get ready to hear this. So I turned my head to the right, and froze. Okay maybe I was stunned. And there appeared the person who I least expected to see in Church, on a Sunday morning at 9 am, who actually came to church, in the morning, who actually wasn't late, who was looking hot as always, okay come on come on, guess who.

It was sexytannn!! I was like, "eh?????!! EH???!!! Wait, what's going on??" I mean, I dreamed of this moment like for in the past while I was dating my exes like I always wish they would appear in church and attend church with me or something, unexpectedly, I mean I always dreamed that my exes (while I was dating them) would appear in church and surprise me, (as in not Megan because she not my lover LOL), but I was damn surprised?? If my jaw could drop, it would. LOL. Went to somerset to have lunch and went home to sleep. This is the second time she surprised me hahahaha, and it was very unexpected like that time she came to the indoor stadium. Good job sia! She really knows how to surprise people! :D

Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.