Friday 29 August 2014

Second Countries

I'm a really really bad daughter booo. Okay so I told my father about mt tattoo and to my surprise, he didn't scold me at all? He just smiled and hugged me??? Yes that's my super cool dad for you~ So, school has been a chore, like ughhh, everytime it's a school day, 7am, i can't wait for friday to come already man. Anyway, I haven't been making my mix for a long long time! Because my comp crashed on me, so all my fking files wiped out. I have to redownload all my songs and everything yes fuck it.

On the high note, looking forward to Italy trip next year! Thought only the flight tickets from Singapore to Italy are booked. Going to Rome, Paris, Helsinki and Salerno. There are still like 3 extra days of nothing, blank for the trip so I was thinking of going to London, since it's like a 10minutes flight away from Paris? Or Barcelona? I don't mind really. Got my sights set on London, so probably, my parents will choose Barcelona cause cheaper currency lor. HAHAHA.

Okay so that's about it! Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.