Tuesday 2 September 2014

Second Excel

AHHHH JUZ BOUGHT MY ZOUKOUT TICKET! BFF ROYDON IS COMING THIS TIME. OLALA. After all the trouble I went through to change my phone number at the bank, you have noooooo idea. Okay so let's start from 30 September.

30 SEP SAT, had econs tuition, 3 hours tuition is really alot, not to mention the extension of 15minutes. LOL. This week I need to go for makeup lesson cause I skipped for 5 weeks. :/ Hen bad lea. Hen lazy lea.. So, after tuition, went to have dinner with yf, I ate fried rice can you believe it anot? With sweet and sour pork with the tie ban tofu. Then! On Sunday, went to my aunt's church, mostly because I was lazy to travel all the way to Paya Lebar, when I can actually attend my aunt's church at amk with transport from my cousin ya?

Chinese service ley, buey understand ley. Sang hymphs, takes me wayyy back. Plus sit stand, sit stand, sit stand. I really like the idea of having snacks after the church service. Trinity should adopt that, don't be so kiam siap. LOL. Anyway, met a new friend named Phoebe, she came up to me and started talking to me! Very pretty sia! Megan say to me everyone is hot and pretty. Not true not true, I am so mean at times that I say the opposite. Ate lunch w my grandparents and aunt and brother and cousin. Sleep the whole day because I was simply too tired.

Monday, (which was yesterday), back to school booo. GP early in the morning and MOB booo. Had to go to the atm after school, which did not work for my case and then I had to call the bank, then I had to rush to the bank at amk to stand beside this guy who had a skin disease who actually quite poor thing ley but he very vulgar. "DBS fucked up service blablabla", like you don't like DBS then get out la, talk so much for what right.

Today I had to go to school myself, I mean my father could not send me to school. Sian-est day of the week! Couldn't wait to go home. The whole day, something was occupying my mind, no not Miriam! It suddenly makes me feel so weird idk LOL. Maybe i'm changing idk. Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.