Saturday 12 April 2014

Second Busted

Well, really wanted to club last night but then, unfortunate things happened, my mum caught me... when i was exiting the door. heart attack, really. Guess no more clubbing for two weeks.. D; Evaluating my actions. Fright of the night, scare of the week, nightmare of the year. The thing I was worried about was megan being alone at the club and I couldn't do anything. D; Feel so bad and shitty. Anyway, had to face the music in the morning and blablabla not gna elaborate on the details.

Today, house started to renovate. Drilling and the hacking of the walls, boooo. Migrated to my grandmother's house. LOL. Note that the use of 'lol' is really to make myself feel better. Went for tuition and stuffs, really really tired. And it was surprising that Silvester was in the same tuition as me?? Hahaha we ate cup noodles together. :) Okay so that's about it, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.