Thursday 17 April 2014

Second Renovation

Photo: Udders  with @xmtyx
So on Sunday, went to church, went back to the grandmother's house and then headed out for a breather with my sexytan. Had dinner at crystal jade, ate fried rice, congee, chicken wing, damn delicious or what? Then walked afew rounds in junction 8 and proceeded to udders. :P we were like super full alrdy! BUT THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR DESSERT. Ate tiramisu and cookie&cream with waffle. Then chit chat is funny things and headed home, what a well spent Sunday. And i did something super embarrassing which ofcourse i'm not going to write it here. HAHA.

Monday, school was zzz as usual. Had GP and then accounting test, then mob, omg Kelly Chan really need to make effort in her lessons, like what am i learning, all i see and hear is "so managers will take corrective measures" x100, like that's the only shit I took home. Had A Level Project Work results! Got a good grade which actually compensates for my shit grade in maths. hahaha, thank you God. Went back to grandma's house for dinz, did some studying and homework.

Photo: Family had a mini celebration for me  and then I had to drop crab on my skirt and burn my tongue
Tuesday, econs lesson was mostly a scolding on why we did our homeworks half-heartedly, for obvious reasons, fking tired okay, like seriously, i can't believe i survived for like this long. MOB, like always, felt like sleeping, even though like I did not club since last wednesday, I STILL FEEL FKING TIRED. School ended quite late. Ate Melben Seafood crab for dinz to celebrate my PW result!! :D

Wednesday, so Wednesday's timetable was replaced by Friday's. Had PE early in the morning, played badminton, omg I love it when I'm doing a sport indoors like, fk the damn sun. Then had GP and econs, after school had council, I explained investiture formations, details to the entire council. *so glad that its done. Proceeded to dhoby gaut to collected my pastries haha, damn delicious you should try, Sapporro Snaffles in Basement 2! Buy the cheesecake and the snowball!

Photo: CIP day featuring Alice & Cherie
Did not TGIW yesterday, :( feeling a little sad. Missing out on the funnn like my chances to dance with hot people are actually diminished to zero.  Can't even be physically there to dance with my lollipop club. Missing my megs too. :( Anyway, to compensate that, I did CIP today at Blue Cross something something, okay some place for autistic adults/old people, it was quite scary but then again, they like so poor thing. We entertained them, cleaned the parameters and stuff. After that, proceeded to girls lunch at JP! :P Ate sambal grilled fish, super damn love spicy food.

Photo: Making the best out of my new-looking-the-same hair  gonna re-cut
Proceeded to purchase dad's birthday gift, and then watched Noah with my av. :D Such a great movie, I think I teared like 382r032r72r times in the movie. Then went for tuition and now I'm back at granny's house, spending the night once again.. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.