Sunday 27 April 2014

Second Embarrassment

Embedded image permalink
Friday night was spent as granny's house even though my home reno finished. Woke up at 11am on Saturday, really damn shiok man, i really love to sleep. Walked from granny's house to bishan library to read a book. LOL. Really damn free sia. And then, went for econs tuition, walked home, ate crab! And then funny things started to happen. So, I left granny's house at 10.30pm, took a train to dhoby gaut, reached there 11.15pm? Went to take bus 16 to Tribeca, guess what? Fking took the wrong direction, instead of going to Tribeca, the bus went to marina square, thank goodness I realized early. Actually thanks to Megan she was like "don't take the wrong direction", then I realized I took the wrong direction, like opposite.

Embedded image permalink
Yes, reached there, I did not bring my I/C smart or smart? Drank Johnnie Walker, Jager, Remy. Megan and I left the girls there and we went to eat supper at bk macs at 2am plus. Ordered like, Level 4 Mac Spicy Challenge, omg I almost cried, damn spicy really, but damn shiok! Ordered 9pc chicken nugget, ordered 2 roasted drums, ordered mcwings, had 2 large fries, our nugget was swimming in the fries I swear. Taking my roasted drumstick to hit my nugget. Omg wtf was I doing really. We were laughing damn loud. HAHAHA, then we were watched Adventure Time.

Embedded image permalink
We sat there till 6am and came back to macs at 6.30am as I needed the toilet. LOL. The amount of hours we spent at macs was omg, how did we even. Then headed to nex walked around tryna find an airconditioned place to sleep, we went to nex macs. LOLLL. Slept and literally stoned there from 7.30am to 9.30am, then we decided to watch a movie and eat. Went to ntuc to buy sushi and sashimi and something embarrassing happened to me, I fking broke la okay. :( Cannot put tattoo already. We brought the sushi into the cinema, gold class experience or what? HAHAHA. Oculus the movie frigging sucks la because the ending is like... booo. Shall not spoil. Okay, came back to granny's house to sleep. And i'm back home finalllly!! Miss my elephant or what. Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.