Friday 11 April 2014

Second Loss

Photo: What Averil did to my hair
Is my blog getting boring or what? HAHAHA. I know, I have been really busy lately.. I'll write details! So on Tuesday, was still sick so I stayed at home to catch up on The Tomorrow People and Vampire Diaries. Stephen fking hot or what, drooling all overrr. So that was basically what I did for the entire day, no homework done, nothing, super badass jo on the move.

Photo: go @wanderlustzz
On wednesday, went back to school, really really hate school, really hate it. :( Had accounting, omg I was totally lost like, ugh why did i even come again? To catch up... I am still puzzled, stuck on Budgeting, like fk are you serious omg, why quiz me like my life depends on it. Then, had break, fking miss the vegs and fishs the auntie cook. Like oh fish, come to me, get in my mouth, and let me digest you. Had GP and I was totally loss once again, like goodness.

Photo: Yesterday's
Had council straight after school, video taking for the video montage for investiture. YAYYY INVESTITURE OMG CANT WAIT TO STEP DOWN YES. Planned the formations, banner, hall decorations, programme booklet, certificates, logo etc etc. Haidhar wasn't there sohad to lead my crew w/o my president. Went to surprise Abigail at her JC-League match at Turf City. Kezia and Aaron were there as well, made another new friend, guyong or something, super tall korean dude, like 196cm? Also went there to cheer for... ;)  After the match, went to cine burger king and then headed to eat crab at Holland. :P

Photo: Yesterday's crab feast with @wanderlustzz @kkezzia
After that, headed to mink for perfect 10 with my girls. omg 50 drinks for us like, the club tryna get us drunk or what. (probably, that might be their aim, so boys would come). Hahah weird business strategy but I welcome it, free drinks who don't want. Went to TGIW Zouk after getting high! Had so much fun with my girls, super high, but kissed no one or found anyone hot. Furthermore, I'm starting to lose interest in.... (CELEBRATE OR WHAT AH). Omg, the zouk hotdog stand the mashpotato with hotdog fking gooooooood. mmm yum yums. yes thats right. Headed  home and then to school. TOTALLY DIED THERE.

Photo: #nationalsiblingsday loving my brother John
Mr Ser didn't allow me sign out, ask me to go sickbay for two hours zzzz. Finished my MOB homework during my free two hours break! Super tired as fkkkkk. D; SOMEMORE SCHL ONLY ENDED AT 4.05PM KILL ME OR WHAT. Mrs Chan caught me sleeping twice, sitting up. Like how do you sleep sitting up.

Photo: Part 2! #nationalsiblingsday  when I had my bangs HAHAHAH (4 years ago)
Today schooll was pretty much still as boring as ever, need to do council stuff. omg all the songs i chose need to maintain, make me wanna club. HAHAH goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.