Wednesday 11 June 2014

Second Candles

Photo: goodnight  -Pufferfish
So, I'm 19 and a day old now!!! On 8th June, which was a Sunday, churched and studied LCCI like a mad woman, did so many practices, I mean ofcourse I did those topics that I like, the rest that I didn't like or were too lazy to do like, Partnership, Bad Debts, Deprecitation, all those nonsense, couldn't be bothered, I mean I was too tired to even read anything. So, the next day, went for LCCI exam! The funny thing was that I didn't reply my mum in the morning, so my mother thought that I didn't wake up for the exam, she called my aunt to come over to my house to wake me up. LOLLLLLLLLLL.

Photo: Getting ready for taylor swift
Photo: THANK YOU JE!!! @jesaysso
Photo: Thanks @xmtyx for the present major sweets so unlike you  12CUPCAKES, LADURÉE AHHHHH CUTE BALLOON! LOVELY CARD.
So, 3rd aunt came over and surprise! I wasn't home. opps. Instead, she thought my brother was me, so she pulled off my brother's blanket and was like, "JOLYN WAKE UP!". LOL, when I heard this story, laugh like crazy. So, went home to shower and stuff to get ready for Taylor Swift concert w mum! Airplane mode all the way, save battery, need to video down my tay tay. hahaha. Went to indoor stadium hours before the concert! Around 7, while I was queuing to get into the concert venue, poof, omg megan appeared, so surprised! She so sweet! Went thr with a balloon and all my fav treats! Ohya! Jia En gave me baileys sweets and a bottle of vodka, hahaha that was surprising as well!

Photo: It has been a Blessed 19th Birthday for me! Pre-Birthday started off with LCCI and Taylor Swift concert accompanied by my dearest mother! Received plenty of presents! All of which I adore, you guys know me so well! Thank you for the wishes and the thought! Satisfied  Thank you Jesus, Amen!
So Taylor swift concert was super duper AWESOMEEEEEE!!!! Won't post any photos cause I FKING SELFISH CAN, WHY WUD I WANT TO SHARE MY SWIFT WITH YOU, NO WAY. Unless you ask me yourself haahaha. Mum bought me the taylor swift shirt!!! AHHHH :D $65!!!

Photo: Such an enjoyable time

June 10 1995, the day I was born, YES MY BIRTHDAY AHHH FKING 19. Celebrated with my mother and brother, we did lots of crazy stuff hahah, my father couldn't come. :( Then, today, went to have halal dimsum and ikea meatballs with my girls, and they surprised me as well, love them, love everyone so much!!! :) Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.