Saturday 7 June 2014

Second Thrice

Photo
Photo
It has been a week! A week, just passed by, time is running out, y'know, I have zero knowledge of what I'm going to do for my LCCI exam on monday, zero knowledge on anything, I mean ofcourse I know the basic stuffs but can I actually, I mean, I might just blank out due to lack of preparation, shall start studying tmr. I wanted to start today but sims and tvshows were in the way.... not to mention FOOD. I keep eating and eating and eating, please don't hit 50kg. :( Birthday month always like that....

Photo: Yums
Photo: Diabetes
So caught maleficent thrice! Skipped school thrice! Shopped thrice. Eating thrice a day now, full meals, omg. :( I AM SOSOSOSOSO BORED. So next week's schedule is pretty packed! I've got LCCI exam, needa practice piano, birthday happening on 2 days, a date on thursday, and friday, most probably I'VE GOT TO GET DOWN TO BUSINESS AND START STUDYING. Yes, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.