Friday 5 September 2014

Second 1720

Photo: What up from the bffs
I'm back from my grumpiness. Yesterday was a serious surge of rage because I can't get my sims to work AND I FINALLY CAN TODAY. And then the game crashed after I finished creating the character and choosing the house. LOL. Yesterday I'm damn bad or what?? Super baddd. Anyway so, it was be yourself day yesterday and I wore my supermann. And then ate lunch w mum and bro at this Japanese restaurant at Telok Ayer which my mum has been wanting to bring us. Even better she wanted to bring us go JB today LOLLLL. But then got appointment ready leyy.

Out with R for the entire dayyy! Started at 9am! Came my house first, then went to his house play with little R. So naughty and cute.Then went to catch Lucy, which is such a weird movie. R said, "i pay 7 dollars to learn about science". and we created this idea that if we ever take some science exam we would totally write, "refer to the movie Lucy" as our answer. Or if we take a maths paper if they give us some equation, we will write, "time is the answer, because 1 plus 1 is not 2, it is infinity", that's what Lucy said. LOL.

Omg, need to tell you what I ate today, ate fish soup noodle w R for lunch. Then we bought potato chips and peppero into the cinema, and I ate most of it. Thenn I ate mooncake for breakfast. Not in order one hor. Then after Lucy, watchedd Step Up which was fkinggg awesome, and then I ate more food. Then ate ichiban. LOL. 1720 Calories I counted fuckkkkk. fat fat fat fat fat fat fat, need to exercise but it's already night time. boooo. Plus I feel so tired, which doesn't make any sense!

So anyway, I am such a douche yesterday. whatever la don't care. Kidding I feel a bit guilty but then I dreamt of Fede and cutie little Francesca who turned 7. LOL. Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.