Sunday 21 September 2014

Second Prelim

Photo: Destressss
Whats up pretty people hahaha. Did not update my blog because of exams. booooo. I'm not going to use my own judgement of the exams cause I ONLY INTERESTED IN RESULTS LOL. Hard/easy/medium, like everyone's definition of that is different what right. So what's the point of knowing LOL. See result jiu zhi dao le. Meeting abi everyday to spend alot of money on food and drinks. And then have to see the who everyday sian sia, major roll eyes. Block my beautiful scenery in class. LOL. Meanjoismean. Anyway, left one more paper and then the nxt exam would be your worst nightmare. LOL.

Photo: Buhbye Little
okokokokok skip to the fun part, no not club, I never club since 22 August hor, which is like almost one month minus one day. Break record, give me reward in monetary terms. LOL. The fun part was not even a planned fun part, I mean at first we planned it then the plans changed. Friday after school, went to meet my mum at J8 to eat pastamania, everyday she bug me to go there eat cause she redeem the voucher. SO EAT LOR LOL. Then I brought her to eat llaollao at somerset, and then we shopshop gossipgossip and then she said she also wanna go zouk and seesee looklook. with my father. LOL. Then I was thinking to myself, "i should totally tell the lollipop gang and ask them to bring their parents as well". ya? sounds like a plannn.

Photo: Off to church ⛪️
Saturday I woke up damn late damn shiok. Then proceeded to granny's house for lunch, CURRY CHICKEN. Chicken you've really succeeded in your mission to become one of the most delicious chicken to enter ma belly. Then went to meet abi and we costa coffeed at city hall. Coincidentally, Kim and Rynaldi saw us and we sat together. Abi and I were role playing Othello in our fake accents. LOL. V fun vvvv fun. The adventures of that day. Supposed to meet Jia En to eat and drink at 26 Tapas but I cannot go home so late. :/ if not mama will think i go party which doesn't even make sense. LOL. So what was the plan in the end?

Four of us went to shisha at arab st, hahaha strawberry flavourrr. Then we proceeded to drink at 26 Tapas bar cause vvv nearby. Jia En there really v nice the shots!! Good recommendation! Really need to go eat together cause our plans always get cancelled booooo. D: Then went to bishan park to play truth or dare. LOL. All these made possible with me getting home early is thanks to Rynaldi's fueled machine! okay that's all! DON'T FEEL LIKE STUDYING ANYMORE, i only studied for 2 hours and dying. kthx Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.