Tuesday 30 September 2014

Second Drug

Well well well I'm obsessed with Iggy, Ariana and Charli. Okay last Thursday night after I had my econs tuition, megan came over and stayed. On Friday, we went to fetch my little bro my the airport. :) On Saturday out w bff roydon~ On Sunday went sports shoe shopping, FOR MY BROTHER. Not for me boooo. Don't exercise much anywayyy. If you don't count walking or dancing in front of the tv. LOL.

Monday, had dinz w kim and abi and had econs tuition. Well I bought a pair of socks, so it's like tadaa, that's the only shopping I spent on myself for the entire week I think. Because broke leyyy. school today omg really cannot wake up. D: Super tired, where my aircon classroom. Let me post some lyrics BECAUSE I LIKE. Describing someone, if the shoe fits. LOL. Kidding, I just fking luvvv Charli XCX.

OHYA DY GAVE ME CHOC TODAY HAPPY HAPS. AV BOUGHT ME A BOTTLE OF WATER TO PREVENT ME FROM DEHYDRATION. mmhmm.

You're picture perfect blue, (you're not blue but your expression is)
Sunbathing under moon, (I mean, who does that)
Stars shining as your bones illuminate, (errrr, bones as in teeth? cause if not that would be so horrific, your teeth are okay)

First kiss just like a drug, (mmm ya probably)
Under your influence, (so totally hot like Zac Efron)
You take me over you're the magic in my veins, (when I wanted to donate blood, the person said cannot find my veins, confirm is because of you LOL)
This must be love (I AGREE)

I am really talking nonsense, which is what I always do. Shall change my blog song! V long nvr club, change the mood, change the kinds of songs I listen to, BACK TO MY BABIES. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.