Thursday 2 October 2014

Second Sicks

Sick jo is so sick physically. hahhaa. Fuck this stupid shit flu that I cannot. Well watched a couple of movies which were pretty good! GO WATCH DRACULA UNTOLD, ANNABELLE, LEFT BEHIND. NOWNOWNOW. Scare the shit out of me. LOL. Loving these halloween themed movies. Omg, it has been a long time since I went to partyyy. Accomplishment!

Anyway, the doctor gave me some weird medicines, like Vitamin C like wtf am I supposed to do with Vitamin C? LOL. I mean ofcourse Im supposed to eat it but who the hell gives vitamin C as medicine. hahha. ANYWAY nope did not study too sick to study ley. :/ don't wanna think about any school subjects. I have been sneezing nonstop for the past two days except at night, idk why IT ONLY HAPPENS IN THE MORNING AND EARLY AFTERNOON. I used 8 packets of tissue yesterday.

OK Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.