Tuesday 7 October 2014

Second Gives Up

omg my iphone takes such a long time to backup. :( I give uppppp. Anyway, my results are so-so. LOL. Almost the same as Prelim 1 fuckkkk. Whatever la I never study so I deserve it. Throwback to last minute studying in the morning w Abi and Coffeebean, ya that's pretty much the only time I actually studied. LOL. Stupid jo always play play play mix new songs, going crayyy. :( FKING STUDY PLS?? What am i doing w my life.

Okay so yesterday, was a Monday. LOL. Packed the house with my brotherr, so accomplished. So my extended 5 days holiday, NO STUDYING DONE OMG. FKKK. Playing too much, this is too much jo, A levels less than a month, wakeup bitchhhh. So mean to people everyday tsk tsk tsk. tsk tsk tsk. Sooo, for grad tea, I DECIDED TO GO cause paid already at the beginning of the year which I don't even remember? Pay ready then go lor. Havent prepare anything man, everyone ready have their outfits, I'll probably wear my sleeping clothes LOL. Puff some powder on my face like the white chicks movie the girl.

So, parents came back from Malacca. And then I couldn't sleep for the entire night, kept tossing and turning, wth is wrong w me. *High five Keerthana! The only sleep I got all day was 45 mins from MOB Lesson, like I slept for that period and the teacher didn't even wake me up?? LOLLL. And the train ride from jurong to amk. YA THATS ALL. Can't wait to sleep later on but I don't even feel like sleeping wtf.. halps.

Okay Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.