Sunday 5 October 2014

Second Walks

Been a really weird 3 days HAHA. the whole time, i'm thinking annabelle annabelle annabelle annabe ahhhhh, omg damn scary or what. So Friday went to have buffet lunch w my cousins and grandma and brother (father side). Then in the afternoon went to watch Annabelle again, I lied to my mum it was a cartoon and she believed it and then she went to watch it and got the shock of her life. HAHAHA. Amanda also watched it with us ~ (my fking hair smells like fking smoke and I slept on my fking pillow with it *cries)

Yesterday, parents went to Malacca with their friends, I went to study at starbucks at somewhere at Orchard, omg fking noisy I cannot, switch to Coffeebean, kena chased out LOL, then switch to another Starbucks, so fking crowded and noisy. Then I walked somewhere and saw this 24 hours sign, I thought it was macs so I went towards it, IT WAS WENDYS. Quite a conducive environment to study cause no one eats at Wendys.

Did some accounting, then went home to bring my econs stuff to meet the fabulous tan. studied there till like 2am and we decided to walk to serangoon. so fun man, then we stopped at some petrol station and bought popsicles and ate it there. And then we walked to kovan and then we cabbed to Jupiter. first time in a thai disco, uh uh, not going there again. D: Beer beer beer beer beer. My hair so smelly. And then back to boon keng macs. HAHAHA. SO BUHBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.