Monday 13 October 2014

Second Songs

Some of the top songs that I liked of the past, TOP SONGS not all the songs.. LOL. Like since I was born. So I like these songs, like oh man, reminiscing. I might miss out some songs cause I'm flipping through billboard old songs, some of my fav songs are not even listed here, so they only have the top 100 for each year and these are my favs:

1995
Take That - Back For Good
Boyz II Men - Make Love To You
Real Mc Coy - Run Away
Vanessa Williams - Colours of the Wind
Michael Jackson - You Are Not Alone
Bon Jovi - Always
Seal - Kiss From A Rose (my favvvvv)
TLC - Waterfalls

1996
Los Del Rio - Macarena (who doesn't love this)
Toni Braxton - Un Break My Heart
Oasis - Wonderwall
Joan Osborne - One of Us
Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me

1997
Acqua - Barbie Girl (go on and judge me LOL)
Michael Bolton - Go The Distance (major luv this song)
Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever
Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy
Celine Dion - All By Myself
Shawn Colvin - Sunny Came Home
Spice Girls - Wannabe
Lee Ann Rimes - How Do I Live
R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly

1998
Inoj - Time After Time
Hanson - I Will Come To You
Aerosmith - Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
Backstreet Boys - Everybody
Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
Brandy & Monica - The Boy Is Mine

1999
Mariah Carey ft. Whitney Houston - When You Believe
Marc Anthony - I Need To Know
Lou Bega - Mambo No. 5
Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos
Sarah McLachlan - Angel
Smash Mouth - All Star
Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
Ricky Martin - Livin' La Vida Loca
Britney Spears - Baby One More Time

2000
Britney Spears - From The Bottom of my Broken Heart
Westlife - Swear it Again
Britney Spears - Opps I Did It Again
Eminem - The Real Slim Shady
Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Be Dee)
Christina Aguilera - I Turn To You
Blink 182 - All The Small Things
N Sync - It's Gonna Be Me
N Sync - Bye Bye Bye
Christina Aguilera - What A Girl Wants
Madonna - Music
Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
Destiny's Child - Say My Name

2001
Enrique Iglasias - Hero
Faith Hill - There You'll Be
S Club 7 - Never Had A Dream Come True
Christina Aguilera, Lil Kim, Mya, Pink - Lady Marmalade
Destiny's Child - Survivor

2002
Avril Lavigne - Sk8ter Boi
No Doubt - Underneath It All
Lee Ann Rimes - Can't Fight the Moonlight
Ludacris - Move Bitch
DJ Sammy - Heaven
Shakira - Whenever, Wherever
Pink - Get The Party Started
Avril Lavigne - Complicated
Puddle of Mudd - Blurry
Linkin Park - In The End
Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles
The Calling - Wherever You Go
Nelly - Dilemma

2003
Norah Jones - Don't Know Why (I keep thinking its norah jones LOL)
Coldplay - Clocks
3 Doors Down - Here Without You
John Mayer - Your Body Is A Wonderland
Jay Z & Beyonce - Bonnie & Clyde
Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River
Black Eyed Peas - Where Is The Love
Avril Lavigne - I'm With You
Christina Aguilera - Beautiful
Lil' Jon - Get Low
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
Beyonce - Crazy In Love
R. Kelly - Ignition
50 Cent - In Da Club

2004 (Gotta be my fav year)
Avril Lavigne - Don't Tell Me
Britney Spears - Everytime
Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway
Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending
Britney Spears - Toxic
Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
Linkin Park - Numb
Evanescence - My Immortal
Hoobastank - The Reason
Maroon 5 - This Love
Usher - Yeah!

 2005
Ryan Cabreba - True
The Click Five - Just The Girl
Natasha Bedingfield - These Words
Gwen Stefani - Cool
Jesse McCartney - Beautiful Soul
Kelly Clarkson - Because of You
Backstreet Boys - Incomplete
Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends
D.H.T - Listen To Your Heart
Black Eyed Peas - My Hump
Gwen Stefani - Rich Girl
Rihanna - Pon De Replay
Lifehouse - You And Me
Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes
Pussycat Dolls - Don't Cha
50 Cent - Candy Shop
Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone
Mario - Let Me Love You
Gwen Stefani - Hollaback Girl

2006
Madonna - Hung Up
Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
Pussycat Dolls - Beep
Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober
Akon - Smack That
Nickelback - Far Away
All American Rejects - Dirty Little Secret
Fort Minor - Where'd You Go
Pussycat Dolls - Stickwitu
Cascada - Everytime We Touch
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
Rihanna - Unfaithful
Fergie - London Bridge
Pussycat Dolls - Buttons
Justin Timberlake - Sexyback
Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten
Shakira - Hips Don't Lie
James Blunt - You're Beautiful
Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous
Daniel Powter - Bad Day

2007
Rihanna - Shut Up and Drive
Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar
Gwen Stefani - Wind It Up
Hello Goodbye - Here
Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape
One Republic - Apologise
Avril Lavigne - Keep Holding On
Beyonce & Shakira - Beautiful Liar
My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
All American Rejects - It Ends Tonight
Justin Timberlake - Summer Love
Linkin Park - What I've Done
Pink - U +Ur Hand
Kanye West - Stronger
Nelly Furtado - Give It To Me
Timbaland - The Way I Are
Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend
Fergie - Glamorous
Nelly Furtado - Say It Right
Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry
Rihanna - Umbrella
Beyonce - Irreplaceble
Paramore - Misery Business

2008
Britney Spears - Piece of Me
Taylor Swift - Love Story
David Archuleta - Crush
Jonas Brothers - Burnin Up
Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock
Jordin Sparks - One Step At A Time
Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You
Linkin Park - Shadow of the Day
Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up
Taylor Swift - Our Song
T.I ft. Rihanna - Live Your Life
Katy Perry - Hot N Cold
Metro Station - Shake It
Miley Cyrus - See You Again
Pink - So What
Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful of Sunshine
Rihanna - Disturbia
T.I - Whatever You Like
Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Jordin Sparks - No Air
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

2009
Kristina DeBarge - Goodbye
Britney Spears - 3
Iyaz - Replay
Green Day - 21 Guns
Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk
Daughtry - Surprise
Linkin Park - New Divide
Owl City - Fireflies
Jordin Sparks - Battlefield
Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester - Good Girls Go Bad
3OH!3 - Don't Trust
Beyonce - Halo
Miley Cyrus - The Climb
Keri Hilson - Knock You Down
Taylor Swift - You Belong With Me
All American Rejects - Give You Hell
Lady Gaga - Poker Face

2010
Uncle Kracker - Smile
Paramore - The Only Exception
Sean Kingston - Eenie Meenie
Selena Gomez - Naturally
Boys Like Girls - Two Is Better Than One
Maroon 5 - Misery
Ke$ha - Blah Blah Blah
Taylor Swift - Mine
Adam Lambert - Whataya From Me
Far East Movement - G6
Nelly - Just A Dream
The Script - Breakeven
Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
Lady Gaga - Telephone
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
Hayley Williams - Airplanes
Ke$ha - Tik Tok

2011
Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home
Selena Gomez - Who Says
Taylor Swift - Back To December
Lady Gaga - You And I
Tinie Tempah - Written In The Stars
Avril Lavigne - What The Hell
Edward Maya - Stereo Love
Dr Dre - I Need A Doctor
Britney Spears - I Wanna Go
P Diddy - I'm Coming Home
Gym Class Heroes - Stereo Heart
Pink - Fucking Perfect
Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor
Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
Bruno Mars - Grenade
Pitbull - Give Me Everything
Katy Perry - E.T
Katy Perry - Fireworks

2012
Rihanna - Diamonds
Christina Perri - A Thousand Years
Ke$ha - Die Young
Coldplay - Paradise
Gym Class Heroes - Ass Back Home
Katy Perry - The One That Got Away
Owl City - Good Time
Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Katy Perry - Part of Me
David Guetta - Titanium
Katy Perry - Wide Awake
One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful
The Wanted - Glad You Came
Maroon 5 - Payphone

2013
The Script - Hall of Fame
One Direction - Best Song Ever
Taylor Swift - 22
Of Monster & Mine - Little Talks
One Republic - Counting Stars
Pink - Try
Demi Lovato - Heart Attack
Selena Gomez - Come and Get It
Capital Cities - Safe & Sound
Icona Pop - I Don't Care
Swedish House Mafia - Don't Worry Child
Zedd - Clarity
Jay Z - Holy Grail
Avicii - Wake Me Up
Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble
Bruno Mars - Locked Out Of Heaven
Pink - Just Give Me A Reason

OK BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.