Wednesday 27 November 2013

Second Animal

School today, in the morning, at 11am. It was quite hard to get up early to get ready for school. Omg I'm becoming lazier and lazier. Like some fat ass lying around in my house all day. I don't even pack my cupboard or table or shelf. Like fking lazy pig please just get up and do some work. Ugh, I cannot stand myself sometimes.

Someone on my ask.fm is so, ugh, annoying. But it's quite entertaining for me, my answers, some of them are unthinkable. HAHAHAHA. But whatevs, so I went to school for council meeting. It was great, we planned quite alot of stuff. Now, it's time for more admin work and typing. My second animal is a pig. I frigging ate myself just now. Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.