Saturday 23 November 2013

Second Place


Time for a new blog! The old has gone, the new has come. Plus also I was quite sick of the dark background and the fonts and shits, might as well start a new blog. So yesterday, I went to catch Hunger Games: Catching Fire with my mum, it's a really good movie, it's so intense, I love it. The whole time during the movie my mum was like, "I don't understand". After which, I went home to get some sleep.


Went to Zouk, which was a major fail at first. What happened was, I had to sneak out, and my mother doesn't want to sleep early, keep wrapping present and stuff, I was like going to scream my head off cause I was late already. Finally, when she offed the lights, I chionggggggg to zouk. Yi Shan forgot to bring her I/C, so she couldn't enter the club, aye. Sarah didn't bring enough money so she also couldn't go. So, it was just me, megan, stephy, amelda and I forgot the name of her boyfriend. opps. BUT I HAD TO ZOUK BECAUSE OF NICKY ROMERO! LUV HIS TUNES.

Photo: TGIF Nicky Romero zouk @dreamsoreality
Saw so many familiar faces! One of whom was my ex boyfriend. I know right, like, awkward much? hahaha. I queued for an hour plus just to get into the club, and I can't enter phuture, like wtf!? I lose my friends, and exbf stayed with me till I found my friends. But I no need a babysitter. :( but thankful anyway! United with my friends at velvet, like a finally man! Then partied till 5am! hahaha. AND THEN IT RAINED SO HEAVILY, IKR FK.

Photo: @cmykdots @dreamsoreality
Thankfully, megan and I bumped into someone with umbrella, the kind soul who helped us to flag cab all, TYVM!! And I'm home! Maybe later going azzura, I don't know! Butter factory coming up on 5th dec, can't wait! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.