Monday 25 November 2013

Second Weight


Today's my exercise day! I ate fruits for lunch (plus chocolate) and kimchi ramen for dinz! Exercising was damn fail because of the stupid rain. Rain at the right time please! I'm 45.5kg! AHH!!! I am rejoicing so much inside. At the start of the year, I was 49kg! That's like a total loss of 3.5kg. What a great achievement for me, taking 1 year to lose 3.5kg, hahaha sounds so slow..

Actually, when I was having school, I just kept my weight, it was always hovering around 47kg-49kg, I really need to stop eating so much. I SHALL NOT SPEND MONEY ON FOOD NEXT YEAR. So I can have money during the holidays. Damn lazy to work also. It's only the past week that I loss weight thanks to the diarrhea and clubbing.




(Pictures have no link to what I write, it's just pictures from yesterday.)

Clubbing really helps to lose weight because:
1) Dancing to burn fats
2) You might vomit from the alcohol
3) Spend money on Taxi instead of food
4) Sleep throughout the next day, hence missing breakfast and lunch, maybe dinner.

See. Hahaha, what nonsense am I talking. Anyway, I'm going to watch some shows now! Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.