Sunday 24 November 2013

Second Nature

Photo: @cknln @dreamsoreality
It's Sunday already! The weekends are passing by very fast. Ha! I have no school anyway! So yesterday, yes I went to Azzura, Natasha brought Megan and I there. Awesome beach club! It's very different from the normal clubs. At first it was awkward cause meg and I didn't really know natasha, we met her like, for the second time. hahaha. She is so cool! I had my dinner at Azzura, then I went home at 11pm. (So like I went there for an hour and I went home, hahahaha.)

Photo: Look at this sexy gurlll @dreamsoreality
Photo: @dreamsoreality at Azzura
And then I went home, and cabbed back to Azzura, (don't ask me why). Made some new friends, Yi and James. I was quite groggy. The dancefloor was so cool, you know, like because it's outdoors, and in the sand, I danced without shoes. Really can lose weight sia! The music was very good as well. Well, the clubbed closed early because there was a very big fight, got alot of policemen came.. But the good thing about Azzura is that it's situated in nature itself, beside the sea, on sand, with trees and the sky is visible.

Photo: @dreamsoreality WHY SO MANY AH HAHAHA
So we proceeded to Clarke Quay and chilled at macs. And then we went to Pan Pacific Hotel, and then walked to the Esplanade to chill, and then I had to go home early at 6pm, to go to church. Ironic right, I go club then go church, I'm so bad ah. Opps. Damn tired, clubbed two days in the row. I feel like I'm in the Havana Brown "Run The Night" song, "Party party all night night night, sleep all day and do it again." And then I promised dy that I won't club anymore, WTF AM I DOING.... but exams over.... OK DEVIL NEEDA STOP TEMPTING ME NOW. Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.