Tuesday 26 November 2013

Second Cravings

Photo: @joannedhm
I ate so much today... Really need to shed off those pounds, or I shall repay my body by not eating much tomorrow. NO MONEY HOW TO EAT. :( Need to lose 5kg for the cruise, definitely going to gain it all back then. hahaha. Today, I went to Tampines to meet Joanne. (not my mum) This is my second time at tampines, really like a maze!

We ate pastamania for lunch, ate my spicy chicken. After which we caught Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Then went to jalan jalan, and she accompanied me back home. (how nice) I ate a donut and a custard bread. Thanks to my cravings. I SUX. Really need to maintain, pasta was 500 calories, donut was 230 calories and custard bread was 200 calories, total almost frigging 1000 calories. DAMN SHIT. Goodbye. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.