Saturday 30 November 2013

Second Dates

Photo: With my little brother JOHN!
Perfecto, today was perfect. Went to TP to meet Joanne (not my mum). I really couldn't find the toilet in the school, even when I found it, it was the men's room. I was like, "I need to pee please..." Anyway, I finally found the toilet. Actually TP not very far, its quite convenient! We watched New Girl, Vampire Diaries and The Notebook in the library. And ate subway. I had to leave early for family buffet with cell members. It was a great day! Walked home with my father while mum and brother took a bus home.

Photo: What you want?
IDK WHY DADDY DIDN'T DRIVE. Anyway, I would very much like to address my feelings here. I think I'm in love? I don't know, I'm afraid, I mean, do I want this, or am I just going to back out suddenly. Make up your damn mind jolyn. Anyway, I FRGGING ATE SO MUCH THAT, I RLLY NEED TO EXERCISE. Ya, goodluck with that. Goodbye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.