Saturday 10 May 2014

Second Cheapo

Well well well, Friday night? :> I traveled out in a cab, got my phone, identification card, some cash, make up on, same outfit for same reasons. Okay averil, danying, I broke the contract, I went to zouk. :( but yet :) and so :x

Met my sexytan, jan and new friend mavis, we went to drink with mavis's friends, should have totally taken hengsheng up with that offer to drink at colors bar. Because not high hahaha. Loving ze hengsheng cause he my one way ticket to a free entry. I am shit okay, so cheapo forever only finding hengsheng for entry. :/ Anyway, I only got high at like 3am ah, danced the night away. Janice so hot or what, she's so pretty yknow. All my club clique friends all so *that-perv-whistle. Yes so that's that. Came home in the morning, and skipped I-Day thing, the only year where I skipped I-Day, hello not councillor anymore don't have to try to abide by the rules. LOL. Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.