Friday 9 May 2014

Second Council Goodbye

So Monday, off I went to school, nope I did not oversleep, in fact i went for breakfast with Hanan, Dy and Av at bb macs on short notice. HAHA. Headed to school w/o any homework or revision done. So, GP was alright, actually Mdm Yani really makes GP very interesting, I have not slept through her GP class before, this is what I call a natural-born teacher. Next, there was accounting, did some hard stuff (you accounting for me is like tryna reach a remote that's on mars). Had MOB, and I was so thrilled to hear that the test has been postponed, to the next day. -spareme.

Photo: Council had been a great journey, I don't ever regret.
Gossip girl got me hooked again, watching it non-stop ever since I re-downloaded it. Tuesday, daddy was sick so I had to find my way to school via public transport, I feel so broke. LOL. And then, had econs, learnt about Oligopoly which was quite interesting, and then had break, irp, break, break, 2hours of mob, nothing much really, just an entire day of boredom and boredom and more boredom. Know what I did for PE? Watch MI VS ACJC soccer match, omg, my school's goalkeeper suck big time, I could hear ACJC students saying, "thanks to their fantastic goalkeeper we scored 4 shots". yeap. how fantastic was that.

Photo: Just look at Adrian Tan
Anyway, guy No. 2 was quite hot there. ;) Then had council investiture rehearsal~ So on Wednesday, went to school feeling all excited and shits, last day of council hello? :D MAJOR HAPPS. Mr Cheng didn't come so we had like 4 periods of break, and had gp and break again and headed to awards day. Okay, mother came to my school to watch me receive awards and stuff. Had a wonderful time, juniors prepared balloons and cards, so touched I wanted to cry but so embarrassing. So, then headed home feeling all pleased and shits.

Photo: Spot me
Thursday was a gloomy day, because it kept raining yet it was so humid? Then had all the subjects for the day. GP lecture was quite boring, talking about what good governance, hello I learnt that in secondary school don't have to repeat that shit, don't need to refresh my memory. After school headed home to watch gg and study some mob. Today went to school had PE, omg ran 3 rounds w/o stopping, wanted to die, so long never run omg. Panting like a mad pig. HAHAHAHA. Then after school had a council farewell party, gonna miss everyone, miss ming, miss my german princess, miss everyone.

Photo: Idk what angle this is taken from but THESE CUPCAKES ARE THE SEX
Okay goodbye! Parents having guests at my house booooo. :( Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.