Monday 26 May 2014

Second Buzz Life

Photo: Jo coin edition
So Saturday was quite productive, I mean, for 3 hours, I went for tuition. opps. Omg, the new friend that I made, major ughhh, "go tuition with me on thurs pls", "are you inviting me to go on sat tuition?", "go thurs tuition!". Like stfu, I decide when I want to go for tuition and no one asked you omg. Like let me handle my tuition affairs goodness.

Photo: Feel my fat cheeks
Exercised at Bishan park like always, its so refreshing, the scenery, the grass, the trees, the mud, the pond, the insects, the sun, the stickiness, remind me again why do I even exercise, ohyes, to lose my damn fats which makes me wanna cry every single time. boo you fats. Well Sunday was more interesting, went to church, i'd be singing, "you're rich in love and you're slow to anger...", love that song like, who is ever rich in love, only God, I'm so like the opposite. D: I'm probably slow to anger if you haven't realized by now.

Photo: Wanna go backkkkkk
So, after church went to 6th aunt's house to talk about heart stuff, thailand, testimony, the entire family was gathered there. I sat there, drinking my tea, playing frozen, I am such a bad niece. :/ But really, when my 6th aunt cried, I was kinda sad as well like, y'know when you see someone crying, you wanna cry as well. that feeling. After that went to celebrate Megan's birthday at town! :) Pretty much laughing the whole time, hope everyone had a wonderful time, I know I did. And then, me being me, headed home early, mother was like, "I tell you ah, you better sleep early today, don't come and take MC every Monday take MC...."

Photo: Mr Ser.....
Yes yes yes yes said I. Today had breakfast with hanan and av, and school was zzz. Omg, the entire is just pathetic, even though it's the last week of school for the semester. Like tmr sucks because i wanna buy some stuff but yet school ends late, so I gotta complete all my homework thats due for the rest of the week now! Wednesday, omg, mrs chan seriously want us to stay back for 3 hours for mob zzzz, major zzzzz. Let me go home please, need to practice piano hello? And then music lessons at 8pm. Really can't wait for the week to end, totally wanna skip thursday and friday.

Photo: Bored pig jo is bored
Aircon sibei hot, oh gosh. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.