Wednesday 14 May 2014

Second Sucks

Photo: look at the guy behind us
Hello hello wherever you are. It has been a pleasant three days other than the fact that I'm probably gonna get detention tmr due to skipping LCCI lessons, five times in a row? Goodness me. These three days has been a food fiesta, as delicious as it sounds, fats are the facts. Today, had pizza party in school, ate so many pizza major bloats, then had macs sizzling citrus with the mousegirl, we were like, naming our fast food choices for dinner (to escape going home with Mr Ser).

1. McDonalds
2. KFC
3. Burger King
4. Yoshinoya
5. Long John Silvers
6. MOS Burger
7. Pastamania

etc etc, wlao plaza sing so many food for what. That was after the MI girls soccer match vs VJC at SAJC. We lost 0-1, booooo, because of the penalty kick... Losing VJC three times in a row, hmmm, anyway, the girls did great! Serena ran quite fast! Jaime and Yishan had banners and everything. LOL. Omg SAJC the canteen got ice blended stuff and chocolates and etc etc, WHERE IS IT IN MI? All we have is hello panda, new addition, maybe since last month.

Really feel like quitting everything, I feel so exhausted like I need a year's supply of some pill that could sustain me, I feel like sleeping in every single lesson, eyes closing like nobody's business, accounting is pushing me off a cliff, mob is never ending series of work work work, econs test test test test, GP at least Mdm Yani is funny and entertaining. Ms Quek is like the shinning star, like one of the reasons why I actually go to school, she's so kind and stuff, every teacher should be like her.

I wanna party today but yay mob you suck, yay accounting you suck too, school 6am in the morning you really suck more than ever, possible detention after school is really because of my own doing, thank you very much for being negatives in my life because I can truly see the light when there actually is - the holidays. Thank God for the June holidays. And then there is LCCI exam on June 9, and MOB mock exam on June 10, my birthday, this is how great life is. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.