Sunday 18 May 2014

Second Frozen


Hello, so on Thursday, thank you very much Irffan, he made me, Averil and Hanan travel in the damn bus for 1 hour from Bukit Batok to Woodlands just to find out that there was no pasar malam in Woodlands, how bravo. School that day was so super super boring. GP lecture, the entire time I was like, dreaming of sashimi buffet, like omg get me some salmon please. And then had econs, goodness me I failed my econs test by 2 marks. :( Had MOB (worst lesson, damn boring I cannot), then had accounting which was quite productive I guess, but the lesson dragged an extra 15minutes boooo. Ate long john silvers for dinzzzzz, fat fat fat fat.

On friday, usually I would be happy but, had to stay back for an extra 3 hours of accounting lesson that I skipped. :/ Econs was alright, yea it was okay, then it was GP, Mdm Yani and her sarcasms hahahaha. Then had LCCI lessons on Partnership Dissolution and Suspense Accounts, surprisingly, suspense accounts were quite easy, like how is this possible, must be i became smart hahahaha! After that, took a super long bus ride journey home because I was too lazy to get off at Bukit Batok mrt.

OMG I FINISHED THE FROZEN FREE FALL GAME, i mean it's not really finished but, I ve completed all the current levels. Feel so accomplished, this won't get me far in life. Went home to nap a little, ate a little (little as in alot), that's why fat you see, I can join the fat fighters. So it was Sherrie's Birthday, and it was an awesome party time, the best one ever???

Met the girls at zouk, together with hengsheng, joson and yongjie, my new friends hahaha, they so kind or what, help us all 7 girls get the chop plus bought us drinks and stuff, such gentlemens, got quite high, went to party at phuture and omg DJ Ghetto invited us to the DJ podium omgomgomgomgomgomgomg, omg. Happy girl is I. Danced the night awayyyyyy, and then it ended around 4.30? And zoomed hommmme. Woke up at 11am to prepare for econs tuitionnn, then exercised at Bishan Park. Daddy bought sushi. :P blablablabla went my day I couldn't sleep till 2am, BECAUSE I WATCHED LITTLE BRITAIN HAHA.

So, sunday morning, i'd be churching as usual. my uncle came over to teach my some accounting, and now I'm gonna catch up on my devious maids, tvd and the originals. Goodbye! oh and ofcourse homework, mehh don't have to sleep till 3am. Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.