Sunday 4 May 2014

Second Shopping

If I were to continue my lifestyle, I will fail A Levels no joke. :( Confirm gonna fail LCCI because I skipped so many lessons oh gosh. Suspense account? I have not a clue what that is. Really feel so lost and dying, the only things that keep me going are Jesus, my parents, friends that constantly lead me back to the right track. Friends that bring the fun in my life. Like, idk I feel like a total failure. Anyway, lets watch GG (see what I'm tryna say, I AM SO FKING DISTRACTED)

So Friday, went to school had PE (yay lose weight), had econs (yay ms cherie), had GP (yay mdm yani), really enjoy my fridays, I feel so relaxed. Then instead of heading for LCCI lesson I headed home. LOL. (Because it was a test on suspense accounts so hello I wasn't even there for the lesson when they taught this chapter) Headed home to play piano and sleep omg, I slept at 5pm okay, and woke up the next morning at 7am. This is no joke. Really super exhausted. And I continued to sleep. LOL.

So, Saturday, studied at home, totally forgetting about my econs and GP homework, forgetting that there's a test tmr morning. (omg, save me) I went to download GG to watch, almost went for showtek then I decided not to take the super high risk of getting caught. So today morning, went to church, went home, went to meet Megan at Bugis. We shopped shopped shopped till I dropped dropped dropped. Megan's stamina of shopping is really up there.

Went to Bugis Street, Top Shop at Bugis Junction, headed to Ion Orchard to shop at H&M, ate 4 fingers, went to Ion Topshop, went to H&M again, went to Topshop at Knight dk what, went to Cineleisure, went to 313, wowwww. My legs very very very very very drained. But it was an enjoyable time with my megs, laughing the whole time, never ever dull, I'm probably the dull one. LOL. Okay gonna watch GG and sleep, gonna study MOB tmr ciao! Goodbye! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.