Wednesday 5 March 2014

Second Concert Tickets

Photo: SUPER MAD HAPPY CRYING TEARS OF FKING JOY I LOVE YOU @tylomere TAYLOR HERE I COME.
We can just run dem red lights. Cause miracles do happen. :') Okay yesterday I was mad sad because Taylor Swift concert tickets were sold out, so I was crying so hard on the inside. Today, my dear friend Tyler got me dem tickets!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I REALLY WANT TO HUG & KISS HIM OMGOSH. But that's not appropriate. hahahaha. Taylor I'm coming for you. :') Crying tears of joy. Cause Jesus loves me.

Photo: What uppp
So yesterday, school was normal, did Napha 3 stations! I passed all. ALL IS WELL, ALL IS WELL. Today, school was damn short? hahahaha. due to the evacuation drill. Went to eat with mum and bro. I'm home! So that's about it. I am so happy I am so fking happy, never felt so happy in my life like since, since Lady Gaga concert!! Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.