Tuesday 25 March 2014

Second Productivity

Omg, mugged since 6.30pm. No joke, four and a half hours in this chair is really no joke. But ofcourse I used my phone at times hahahaha fk. its okay 7-8 more months of this nonsense and i can go party like crazy. So today in school, oh tuesdays oh tuesdays, really hard to survive tuesdays, had 3 consecutive periods of econs early in the morning at 8.05am. Then had so many redundant breaks and reading programmes, want to sleep also cannot man.

Photo: SOGURT @melanielausn @wanderlustzz @janiceeelsy
sogurt yesterday with the ladies
So like had 3 consecutive periods of business management as well, ya like are you kidding me. had htp and then PE which was damn retarded because what I was doing was, holding a blanket and flipping balls with it together with my mates av, hanan and jer. Came home for dinner! Mum cooked! But i drank too much water that i felt so full, feeling so bad. :( cause i didnt finish what she cooked. Anyway, yes yes, i can happily say what a productive day it is today.

Photo: @xiaoroooka HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY DEAR BFF CUM BROTHER CUM EX NEIGHBORS, EX SCHLMATES, EX CLASSMATES, EX CCA-MATES, EX TUITIONMATES, CHILDHOOD FRIEND, etc etc,
Happy 19th Birthday, knowing you for 80% of my existence on earth really guides me through life and everything. All the fun, laughter, bitching, singing, music making, doing weird things, shopping for yours and my clothes, encouragement, studying sessions, etc, all these play a very important role in shaping my life. Thank you for everything May God Bless You and have a Fantastic Birthday later. ☺️
Let me explain the photos:
1: Usual karaoke sesh after o levels.
2. Chilling at amkhub, pardon my bangs.
3. What the hell am I doing with roydon idk. Feeling like heaven tho, with the light and all.
4. Burger king fries eating contest.
5. Alvin and the chipmunks movie!!
6. Omg, I was 13 in this pic, at the zoo!
7. Just last december :)
8. My 18th birthday.
9. USS>ToysRus hahaha.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROYDON. So sad I cannot celebrate with him. :( Thats all, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.