Monday 10 March 2014

Second Nonsense

Photo
What in the world, I feel so bloated and fat like a turkey pig. Just gonna have to starve for the next few days. :( No averil and hana don't tempt me with chocolates nono, I will not be tempted. Today was quite fast, had GP which was like quite interesting we were discussing about Ukriane & Russian, Tamils in Myanmar. And then I on the other side was talking about African people in Singapore. Cause they were talking about the minorities in Singapore, having racial ratios for applying hdb flats and I was like, "then the African how, they can apply meh", like I'm such nonsensical. Then had accounting, omg assignment 4B quite tricky, but I finished it. :) Had mob which is the most boringest shit ever, I just talked nonsense and stoned in class.

Photo: Lil' Brother and I
After school, hehehehhh, chiong ah, went to Marina Bay Sands to meet my family for dinner to celebrate wedding anniversary. :) Thennnn took photos and stuff, and came home cause Dad was tired. Damn the haze so fking smelly, like whole of Singapore the like machiam BBQ-ing everywhere, where my BBQ chicken satay I want, stop burning nature la Indonesia you think you pushup bra is it wanna push 7 month up. Wlao really cannot, how to run 2.4km like that? Everyone might as well get asthma man. Not gonna be surprised when everyone starts wearing N95 Masks to school like, thank God for the holidays.

Photo: Todai buffet
Imagine me doing pledge duty, and I'll b like, other than reminding students to yknow put on their collarpin and shits, I'll be like, "students please remove your masks you're not frigging Bane or something." poor thing sia. :( hahahha see this is the kind of rubbish I talk about in class. So that sums up my day! Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.