Monday 3 March 2014

Second Results

Photo: Batams @jerrybearr @hedgeehanehan @fortyninelions
The only reason I club is for -certainpurposes-, hahaha okay I realized it has been a long time since I answered questions on askfm. Have been deleting dem questions recently cause most of the questions were either insults, the same kind of questions or yknow what I mean. But I shall be graceful and stop deleting them only for today HAHA.  So today morning, had KFC Breakfast with my breakfast club, dy, av and hanan. Then proceeded to school, did pledge duty. Had first lesson of the day which was GP.

Photo: Roomie in batam! @fortyninelions
I was supposed to present an article. The article I chose was Is The Onslaught Making Us Crazy, it was about how the internet can cause future problems for us and stuff. I was talking and talking nonstops, i bet my classmates were like, "dafug is she talking abt", or like, "omg can this end", hahaha. opps. Then after GP was accounting, I fking improved, congratulations jo, you are loved by yourself for improving. :D how's that for starters. Did accounting corrections even though I had the answer sheet hahaha. Mr Tan gave it to me to straight after the accounting exam!

Photo: Impromptu ice cream at swensens . Suddenly the temptations. Oh well
Then had mob, which was like, woohoo, I scored a good grade. :) Was really nervous for A Level results, even though I was only going to receive results for 2 subjects. So I got a D for maths and S for chinese. Frigging can make more nintendos. my maths wants the D. (get it get it?) totally. Then after school, I wanted to eat nasilemak w my breakfastclub but it was rice so. :( so I went home with abigail, then bumped into jia en and gang. And impromptu decision to have swensens ice cream! Who could turn it down? :P Fuck I need to stop being tempted. *slaps self. After which I met Glen and went home w him!

Photo: OKOK LAST POST FOR TODAY PROMISE HAHAHA
After that had a family dinner, and tadahhh I'm back! Now I'll proceed to talk about Batam Trip Day 3! So woke up later in the morning, around 6.15am! (cause I know Averil confirm wont wake up.) hahaha. In the end we ate breakfast w abigail and junfang cause Hanan and Jerry were still getting ready! Thennn went back to the primary school to teach English, but then we were chased to paint the classrooms instead. I mean like r u serious. Anyway good exercise, lovin the cardio, up down up down, here we go, paint now. I can create another song man. I'll name it the paint song. HAHAHA.

Photo: That wasn't the last post, this is! :/ AUNTIEJO IN ACTION.
Then went back to the hotel to check out and we were given only half an hour. Averil said she wanted to quickly bathe then sleep awhile. 30minutes also wanna sleep ah. HAHAHA, THAT'S MY AV FOR YOU. Then, went to this indonesian restaurant for lunch, it was damn luh the food. Best food I've tasted since I stepped into Batam. After which we proceeded to shopping and I went around like an auntie, searching for kuehs, keropoks, clothes, souvenirs. ATE A&W :P FINALFKINGLY. Then went back to Singapore by ferrrrrry. Lovin the ride. Cabbed home and typed out the blog post I wrote on Saturday. So, Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.