Friday 21 March 2014

Second Jeans.

Photo: First time keeping a plant alive for 3months #achievementunlocked the rest died after 3 days.
so yesterday i had lunch with yx. went home to sleep for the entire day hehehehehhhh. loving the sleep cause, okay what am i saying. today, went to have lunch buffet with mum and bro! And then went shopping. I frigging bought the same pairs of jeans, like the others make my legs look damn fat, i dont like. or maybe my life is too uniformly. y'know, jo is being crazy again. Then went home to do mob tys, in the end I played sims, continued to build my vampire's lairrrr. So that's about it! oh did you know that pikachu is japan's official mascot for 2014 fifa world cup. they treat this as a joke or what hahaha. 

so not gna have dinz cause y'know, fat ass fat. i'm just here like what am i doing with my life. i need to run, need to run, to lose weight. (to be honest i don't really know what i'm talking about again as well.) Bought black hair dye. :( damn you ms ang why. And guy tomorrow I'm performing at central christian centre! going to perform rainbow and lonely times! Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.