Saturday 8 March 2014

Second Open House

Photo: Hi class, today im gna teach you how to draw a pig.
sorry hanan...danying made me draw. HAHA.
Y'know as we grow older, we start to have these weird feelings, I don't know how to put it in words but I just gotta write it out somewhere. Like the fuck am I thinking, okay so I currently like this person, not gonna tell you who, but anyway, hot stuff, nice personality, cute! Then on the other hand, I am ugh. Shall not embarrass myself hahah fk. why is it getting more and more difficult to choose. zzz

Photo: With the Binte @hedgeehanehan ☺️ ZE CAMPUS TOUR BY BUS, cause we are the lazy ones, we are, we are.
Photo: Fooling around with @hedgeehanehan at NTU ahhaha
Anyway, so on Thursday, school was mehhh. Normalish, so sleepy as always. Then on Friday we had some Adam Khoo talk thingy, is it really necessary to replace lesson time with this. I mean seriously. Lesson time is damn precious, then later come and say we need to quickly complete the syllabus cause no time. I'll be like fk you your own fault. zzz. On the bright side, I think I'm more motivated? Anyway so after school went home to eat and stuff. Then went to zouk w ma gurlllls. Made friends with some hot girls. ;)

Photo: Mmmmmm ichiban for dinz with @fortyninelions @huangpotato and Irshad!!
Then today, woke up late-ish-early, suppose to meet hanan and av at 10.30 at boonlay mrt, but I only woke up at 9.30am and left the house at 10am. So, yknow latttte, but aiya hanan alsso late anyway. hahaha. Met many familiar faces in NTU Open House. Then went to Jurong Point to have dinz with danying and irshad! And many funny and stupid things happened, because of Irshad hahaha, he damn funny I cannot even. Then got cockroach at Ichiban Sushi ewwww. Got 3 somemore on the wall beside our table. ew or what. yes correct, it's ew. So that's about it, Goodbye! :0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.