Sunday 23 March 2014

Second Support

Photo: Sums up today, music for a cause w bro and @wanderlustzz and that random cd my father got me like are you serious.

Photo
Yesterday, performed my songs in public for the first time, as nerve wrecking as it sounds, YES IT WAS. I had a mini heart attack okay, but my rainbow song, hahaha people were going ''ehwa ehwa ehwa'' after the climax, i feel so happy! :D Thank you abigail for inviting me, giving all your support. And my brother as well hahaha. These few days I keep eating eating eating eating like a damn fat pig, then i found out why, thank you uterus, fking behave yourself i tell you, no joke, i wanna slap you but that's just going to make the pain worse. LOL. Ughhhhhh. Okay, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.