Thursday 13 March 2014

Second Mistakes

Ohhh I'm ten feet tall all alll ~ That song is like stuck in my head? Omg damn sleepy and tired and exhausted I feel like I just went to through a year of emotional mental and physical breakdowns thankyou headache. As in it's just a figure of speech la, not real one. I mean cause yknow, how Megan and I always has last minute clubbing plans, yes yesterday was one of those days! Like around 10plus, we decided to go hahaha! Well, it was quite yknow bad at first but then it was fun in the middle-ish period, and then at the ending part, it was bad. :( I mean, like i don't know, I got scared and stuff and when I reached home, omg shock of my life. Almost died I tell you, no joke.

Today at school, okay so like I trained to school, I went out super early idk for fk. And then, had gp lecture, omg I dozed off like I think six or seven times, and ms gab caught me for one of those times. My legs needed a stretch and the space was like super small, so I was like quite angry and pissed at that moment. Okay like, so far the only person who has seen me like mad irritated and angry and pissed is (omg not even roydon), is my brother. I will frigging throw knives at you. But y'know the amount of patience I have is just fascinating. And then had econs, went to the general office with jeraldine to get some oil.

JOKE OF THE DAY, I APPLIED THE OIL ON MY EYES. Tell me how dumb I am? Fking cannot even open them at first y'know. Ms Cherie was like, ---, so embarrassing. If you think your reputation is ruined enough I frigging applied oil on my eyes because the desk auntie told me to do so. Fking dumb srsly omg wtf. So spicy that I had to close my eyes on my way to the class, like Jeraldine was my 'guide' kinda thing. Then during IRP, most horrible headache, i can't even describe. I also didn't drink much what!? Then had mob lesson which I used it to sleep at the sick bay. And then had accounting lesson which mad me come back to life. LOL. Okay then had econs quition after school, omg 3hours. Can just die man.

Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.