Saturday 7 December 2013

Second Bakes

Photo: Just look at my reflection.  CHOC CHIP COOKIESSS
Talking about food, maybe for my 19th, I'd like to eat in a super elegant and exquisite restaurant, YES PLEASE. Yes, I'm talking about food again, food is just so good. Talking about food, I baked cookies today! Parents tookk me to phoon huat to get cookie baking supplies, I baked chocolate chip oreo cookies (as in not the aiya, idk how to explain.) I will be mailing out christmas letters soon! before I hop onto my cruise.

Tight schedule next week! So, oh gosh, I can't really remember my schedule. I have to go confirm everything and REST. Thursday will be the most hectic as I have to pack for two back to back family trips. One would be my extended family's traditional chalet gathering once every two years which has to be on 13th-15th dec,

DAMMIT I ACTUALLY WANNA GO ZOUKOUT ONE LEA, DAMN ANGRY, STILL WANNA WEAR WHAT BRIGHT COLOURS TO THE CHALET, YOU THINK WHAT RAINBOW FAMILY IS IT. CANT SEE MY KREWELLA AND ZEDD AND OTHERS, DAMN ANGRY AND SAD. And then on 16th to 20th will be my family cruise on Royal Caribbean. WOOHOOO. But I have to plan everything for my family..

So thursday will be like a packing day plus buying things to bring overseas day or something like that. I'm so gonna sneak out during the chalet because idk, i think it will be damn boring cause all my cousins will be playing xbox or something. IDK ANYWAY, Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.