Tuesday 10 December 2013

Second Walks

Monday, omg don't even talk about Monday, I was quite angry because my friend was late and didn't even bother to tell me anything, anyway, everything was fine in the end. Went to baby's house in the night to sleepover, and qq was extra cute that day. :D Just that maybe I'm allergic to her fur or something, or maybe it's the aircon at baby's house, idk. But, I'm down with such a horrible flu, may be a nose allergy. It's just my stupid immune system.

Photo: Day out with BFF! @xiaoroooka
Today, went out with roydon, we had so much fun, and talking non-stop. We went to have buffet at Kiseki and then went shoppppping and then went karaoke, and since I ran out of tissue, we had to go home. Because I felt so guilty of the amount of food I ate, I walked home from bishan again! Feeling so lethargic now. Now my favourite song is like Burn by ellie! Gonna mail the letters out tomorrow, Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.