Monday 2 December 2013

Second Chicken

Photo: @joannedhm
What up peeps! So, woke up damn late today after a long and late facetime/skype with my dearest yesterday. Played sims and watched my lost girl season 4! :) And then went to meet my j again at TP, went to eat KFC for dinz cause I wanted to try the korean spicy crunch thing which was a total rip off because its not even nice. DONT EAT IT. Headed home after that. Second chicken of the week, yesterday's herbal chicken was so good, today's kentucky friend korean chicken was really blend. Nevertheless, had a great day! My mum needs to unfollow me on instagram.

I won the Eagles award! :) AHHH $$$ COME TO ME. 现在不要做工也是无所谓的. Anyway the job work one day then quit already, really cannot. Too lazy, plus my health isn't really in the best condition. I'm losing so much weight by the day. KIDDING AH, IM SICK BUT LIKE IDK STILL LIKE FAT LEY. Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.