Wednesday 25 December 2013

Second Christmas

Photo: so tired! What a great day!
Merry Christmas! Jesus is born, hallelujah! :D We are all saved, and christians can go to heaven! Well, except some, like me, I don't know, I'm like, I know, I can't go to heaven... Because of all the sins I've accumulated. I NEED TO REPENT. I didn't even go to church this morning.. Anyway, Monday, 23rd Dec, had a christmas party at my house, together with my girls! Ate so much, feel like a fat pig! Twister was so funnn! Gift exchange was great! :D What a great Monday!

Photo: Christmas Lunch! Cooked by Daddy! COD FISH AND PRAWNS
Tuesday? Went to Baby's house for christmas gathering #2. Had turkey. :P I'm so glad baby liked the gift! And the letters. Watched White Chicks! hahahaha! And vines! And then went for christmas church thingy. And today, is Christmas Day! Supposed to meet baby today instead of yesterday, but plans change! Today I'm spending it with family instead! :) So, have a merry christmas and a happy new year guys! Gonna go partying with the meg today! Next week, we'll be partying back to back on 31st Jan and 1st Jan. CAN'T WAIT FOR 1ST JAN. (Except the part where it's closer to school reopening.) Goodbye! God loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.