Friday 20 December 2013

Second Ships

I'm back from my cruise trip! Say YES to Royal Caribbean! 

My seapass!

My cabin!

Deck 12!

Face Timed with baby before the ship left!

Fine dining! Appetizer!

Lamb broth appetizer #2.

Main! Roast Beef!

Blueberry crumble with vanilla ice cream, Damn delicious!!!!

Day1, had buffet lunch at windjammer's, and then toured around the huge ship, Mariner Of The Seas. Played basketball with my brother and then got ready for dinner. While I was bathing, they had safety drill, booo. Anyway, the dinner was delicious! It was fine dining. After which we went to family disco which sucks because old aunties and kids were dancing. Went for karaoke, clubbing and did some shopping. :) There was also a Dreamworks Parade!

 


Gyming!

Cranberry Vodka! MY FAV.

Scenery from my balcony!


 
Fine dining! Clam Chowder

Beef again!
 
Raspberry cake.



Day 2, woke up at 7am, went to the gym for cycling, breakfast buffet :P And then, skin seminar was interesting, then made new friends Vincent and Marcus, and together with my brother we played Texas Poker using scrabble pieces as chips and also played a new game called Apples to Apples. Had lunch buffet, and poolside BBQ, and played more apples to apples and then got ready for formal dinner. Watched a magic show by Duck Cameron, did some watch shopping, my mum was forcing me to buy a marc jacobs watch but so ugly I then dont want.







Day 3 woke up early to head to Langkawi. Actually the ship docked on many ports but I didn't alight to shore, I mean, ship activities were so much more fun! Anyway, in Langkawi, went to Macs just for Wifi! Imagine my face when I found out there was wifi! I COULD WA BABY!!! :D Fkingfinally, there is wifi on the ship but $.75/min. Went to the beach with new friends Chloe and Marcus, and I wanted to Jetski but my brother kept telling me not to, so I didn't. Got a winnie the pooh tattoo!




Had macs for lunch, and I ordered mcwings, and the cashier gave me a blank look. BECAUSE THR IS NO MCWINGS THERE, ITS CALLED AYAM GORENG, and only got 2 chicken, but very big. So it's all good. Played more basketball back on the ship and made new friends, Dominic and Benjamin. Did many other activities. Fine dining for dinner again, had a poolside party and went to ellington's with Vincent.





Day 4, woke up super late because I slept late. My brother was nagging at me, like fk off let me sleep! Breakfast with John at windjammer's and then went to the gym to cycle. Then had fine dining for lunch. Like my cycling is useless. Played basketball, and pingpong hahaha. Rock climbing? Ice skating? Watched an ice skating show as well. Very nice! Buffet dinner! And then went to catch David Dimuzio (famous youtuber) show onboard. Went for the clubbing event, and since the DJ sucks, like the songs he played all from 3 years ago.

Selfiefun HAHAHAHA.


Like, wtf?? So I requested for songs, and he don't even have those normal clubbing songs in his macbook. Like City of Dreams? Don't have! Avicii and Hardwell also don't have. tsk tsk tsk. So I connected the speakers in the club to my phone and played the songs. LOLLLL. Damn thick skin right. Went to the arcade and this place called fuel to play cards.

TODAY BACK IN SINGAPORE ZZZ, BUT AT LEAST GOT INTERNET IM HAPPY WITH LIFE. CAN FINALLY TALK TO BABY! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.