Friday 6 December 2013

Second Nights

Photo: Hi everybody I'm a ghost.  BUTTERFACT WAS FUN
It's Friday in the blink of an eye! See how fast time flies, I'm left with 1 month till school reopen, nooooo! :( What did I do on tuesday ah, I stayed home to watch movies and do stuff, can't really remember. On wednesday, went to school for council then went to meet abi then went to baby's house to 'teach her school work', but really I just went there to watch baby study and play with qq (who kept scratching and licking me). But qq really damn cute!

then, I went home, and then i went back to baby's house to stayover. hahaha, i know right, it's like I went home to shower and then head back to east coast within an hour. I think I am crazy. it was so cold.... and then I caught a flu.

So the nexxt day, which was thursday, went home to sleep for 2 hours and prepare to meet baby again at 4pm. ate zi char with my new acquaintances, they were so friendly and funny! :) then went to meet Glen at city hall. And we went to queue up first to get stamp for butterfact. And then meet up with the other rugby guys, like I was the only girl, and there were like 11 guys. Glen wanted to buy another pack of cigs, so we walked like damn far to find the stupid 7eleven, which were all closed???? what the rubbish. (JUST TO BE CLEAR I DONT SMOKE)

Headed back to the club. Okay the crowd was not very good la, I mean all they could do was 'ehwa ehwa ehwa', I mean like seriously? all the first-timers. Iman was very funny, he kept asking me if any girls in our school like him. Anyway, finallllly bumped into sheralyn in the club. And we partied like crayyyyy. After the club closed, headed to marina square to lepak. And went to amk to have breakfast and then headed home to sleep, and now I'm awake. :) ATE CHOC FOR DINZ. WOOHOO. These two nights has been wonderful. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.