Sunday 15 December 2013

Second Gatherings

Photo: Sunny Saturday
So I missed Zoukout 2013, for my family chalet. It's okay, there's always next year. :) So on Friday the 13th, 6th aunt sent us to the chalet at Aloha Loyang, I played sports with cousins, who were so pro at it, and I was like, "fuck this I sux". Had BBQ for dinz, nothing much for day 1, played more basketball after dinz, had lucky draw and I got the first prize! Then headed out to downtown east to meet baby! We went to Kenneth's house for 45mins and watched The Dictator and I had to leave. :S I won a pressure cooker so, imagine my face when I opened it and was like, "how am I supposed to use this."

Photo: Family!
Grandma was nagging at me because it was late. Even the next morning, she continued to nag because I didn't wake up at 7am. Like who the fuck wakes up at 7am in a chalet? All my aunts and cousins except mei and I. So I woke up around 9-ish to 10-ish, and ate sandwiches for breakfast. Then went to swim and had spaghetti for lunch! :P Then headed out to meet baby at ehub! We played lan and then parents came to fetch me. Sang christmas carols and stuff, and I won the 3rd prize for the HAM competition. Jack's Place here I commmme~

Photo: Yaynessssss!!!!! Thank you aunt!!!
4th aunt gave me topshop gift card!!! :D SHOPPING TIME! Okok, then had buffet dinz catered by 4th aunt as well. Then they had family photo taking, all the 8 aunts, my father and my grandparents. So cute they formed a christmas tree! Played xbox kinect to shed off the calories from the buffet haha! Dance central ftw! I keep losing, I sux. Next morning, woke up at like 5am?? Because my back was aching and the bed wasn't very nice to sleep on. Went to the beach and then came home.

So that's about it. Have many things to do now! Play sims (because I miss it), repaint my nails, pack my shoes (need to bring like heels, my dr marts, birks and flats), need to do iteniary for my family, pack my shampoo and stuff! ROYAL CARIBBEAN HERE I COME! Won't be updating for the next week! 1 week of not seeing baby, kills me. :/ Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.