Sunday 22 December 2013

Second Songs

Photo: What a day!!
It's Sunday! Church dayyy! So what did I do yesterday? Hmmm. In the morning, went to granny's house to just visit grandparents with my family. Then headed back to home, and went out to plaza sing to meet Rachael and we ate 4 Fingers! :P SO DELICIOUSSSSSSSS. How come I've never heard of that before! Must eat uh! Then around 3 plus, went to meet baby and friends at Somerset, and then went to Bugis and shopped around, together with another friend. :) It was a fun day, I got to meet another of baby's friend. All very nice!

Headed to granny's church to meet grandma, grandpa and my family. And daddy drove us around orchard road to view the lights! (it's like, I went to town, then went to payalebar then went back to town, like whuttt.) hahaha. grandparents enjoyed themselves! Went to Jack's Place for dinner, so filling! Using the $90 voucher my family won haha! And headed home!


Today morning went to church, I love christmas songs! And they sang one of my favourite songs, namely: Jesus, Lover Of My Soul (GO AND HEAR), it goes like this: "I love you, I need you, though my world may fall I'll never let you go, My saviour, my closest friend, I will worship you until the very enddd" So touching, I actually teared! And they sang a hymn named Great Is Thy Faithfulness, was my parent's Wedding Song! :D Very nice I like!

After church, went to meet baby at Vivo to shop! And then headed to town to do more shopping! And ate eighteen chefs! :P Delicious pasta and baked rice! GO AND TRY! Then, went to far east plaza and baby lost the wallet! DDD: Luckily we found it!!!!! THANK GOD. Baby sent me home, and that's about it! Goodbye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.