Sunday 29 December 2013

Second Fever

Photo: My morning: 1) brother john tugs huggie into his bed, 2) getting my edusave EAGLES award (I just want the money bitch.)
Okay yesterday, went to Dad's company dinner with a bad soar throat. It was nothing at first, but after I ate and ate and ate and ate and ate and ate. The atmosphere sort of got colder and I was quite dizzy. Reached home to take my temperature and walla, I got a fever. Horrible. Horrible. The whole night, I was freezing and then perspiring, and then freezing and then perspiring, I woke up like 32y8t59382541 times to pee and to change the aircon temperature.

Photo: Dinnnnz
Today morning, really no strength to go to church, don't even have the strength to see the doc, but still managed to see the doc. Got my meds. I took like 7 tablets after lunch. Then I went to take a nap. Fat sia, eat then sleep. They say fever can lose weight, so at least I have something to gain from it. :D OH AND I RECEIVED MY Eagles award yesterday! YAY TO MONEY. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.